[email protected] +44 (0) 191 240 2645
Trade Associations

10 Responses

1. V
    V July 20, 2020 at 12:25 am | | Reply

I have several green glass identical to yours are they realy worth money

1. AC Silver
      AC Silver August 11, 2020 at 5:47 am | | Reply

Hi, for valuating items please visit http://www.worthpoint.com or http://www.valuemystuff.com they are very helpful websites.

2. Teresa Canales
    Teresa Canales January 5, 2021 at 6:42 pm | | Reply

Hi, I have almost a full set of the pretty blue painted china that has the same painting as the one in the picture. It belonged to my close friends great grandmother. He is in his 60’s now but remembers them using the dishes since he was a little boy.

3. Rose
    Rose April 7, 2021 at 2:21 pm | | Reply

I hope more people read your article. I love silver myself and I have a lot of china and porcelain pieces. It’s a shame that younger people are just throwing these items in the trash. So much beauty and history!

1. AC Silver
      AC Silver April 16, 2021 at 9:46 am | | Reply

Hi Rose, they are truly items of beauty and the more we can encourage people to appreciate their beauty we will. Thanks for reading.

4. Victoria
    Victoria April 11, 2021 at 1:30 am | | Reply

I have 4 of them green dishes or ashtrays i would like to sell

1. AC Silver
      AC Silver April 16, 2021 at 9:43 am | | Reply

Hi Victoria, It will be worth taking them to your local auction house to see if they are interested in purchasing, or try the ebay marketplace.

5. Joshua Jaworski
    Joshua Jaworski April 24, 2021 at 6:42 am | | Reply

Hello I’m Josh and for about three months I started walking the outskirts of my city of been finding some of the most beautiful glass, anything from 1850 german wine bottles, ruby red glass plates, porcelain Chinese decorative pot with painted coyfish swimming around the inside, rare coke cola bottles, valuable marbles, sterling silver chain change purse, beautiful stuff that people just tossed in the woods and been laying there 100 yrs is crazy but I see it daily. I’m rescuing history before it’s smashed, buried and lost. Iv only been doin this for about 3 months and can find it on ebay.

6. Joaquin montalvo
    Joaquin montalvo May 26, 2021 at 8:19 am | | Reply

Hi there i have. Grandma silver. Flatwear. About 38 pieces very beautiful collection

1. AC Silver
      AC Silver June 3, 2021 at 12:43 pm | | Reply

Dear Joaquin,

Many thanks for your comment, currently we are not looking to purchase any items.

For valuations, we suggest you visit your local auction house or the following websites:

Andrew Campbell started trading in antiques during the 1970s. Initially, Andrew lived in the South of England, travelling the country, searching for items of silver to buy. Andrew sold these items at various London markets and antique fairs. Over time, and through selling at a range of venues, Andrew built up a large and diverse customer base from private buyers to national and international trade customers.

Chinese Flag