Charles Boyton is a renowned silversmith who worked in the early part of the 19th Century.
He registered his first hallmarks in 1825 from his workshop in Europia Place, in the Clerkenwell area of London. He moved five years later and registered another hallmark to Wellington Street, St Luke’s, a London Borough of Islington, in 1830.
He continued to register further marks in the 1830s.
Charles Boyton carried on managing the firm until 1849 when he was succeeded by his son Charles Boyton II.
View our collection of Charles Boyton silverware for sale.