The firm Adie Brothers Ltd is based in Birmingham, with premises at Frederick Street. The hallmarks for Adie Brothers were registered circa 1902. They later became Adie Brothers Ltd when they registered their new hallmarks in 1922. The firm was well known for crafting vanity cases and mirrors, specifically known for the pieces that were adorned with guilloche enamel.
In 1906 Adie Brothers became incorporated with the firms McKewan & Adie (manufacturers of silversmiths, jewellers and gold) and Edward Souter Barnsley (case and box makers).
The firm was managed by Percy Adie until 1901, and then it was taken over by Tony Adie and Frank Taylor.
In the late 1960s the firm became a part of British Silverware, and subsequently closed in 1968.
Please browse our Adie Brothers Ltd collection below...